What is the price range of your gowns?
- Our gowns range in price from $950-$18,000. We also have a great Sample Sale rack with gowns starting at $500.
What is the time frame for ordering?
- Most gowns take 4-6 months to make. A few of our designers will do rush orders!
How long are the standard appointments?
- We schedule an hour and a half for appointments during the week – and hour appointments on Saturdays. We will absolutely give the bride more time if we have the availability to do so.
Do you take walk-ins?
- We are more than happy to take walk-ins if we have an open dressing room. We are a small boutique, so appointments are highly recommended. If you know last-minute that you would like to come in – give us a call 303.388.7637 – we will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
How many people should I bring to try on gowns?
- We suggest that you bring 1 or 2 of the people closest to you, whose opinions you trust the most. We have seating for 4 guests per bride – please let us know if your group is much larger.
Should I bring magazines/photos of gowns I love?
- We love when brides bring in photos – it helps to guide us in the right direction. Consultants will also make suggestions as to what shapes/styles will look beautiful on you.
What is the standard gown size at Felicé Bridal?
- The gowns are almost all size 10’s – which can vary by designer from a street wear size 4 to a true size 10. We wish we could have more sizes for brides to try on – unfortunately; our designers set the size of our samples.
What is a Sample?
- A sample is when we sell our stock piece off the floor at a discount. We have a sample sale rack all year-long. Samples are generally sold between 20-75% off the original price of the gown.
Do you have an in-house seamstress?
- We have a seamstress that comes in on Tuesdays to do first fittings with brides in-house. Otherwise, brides can meet with her other days of the week , or Saturdays at her studio. Brides also have the choice to take their gown to any seamstress they chose to work with.
Are alterations included in the price of the gown?
- No. Alterations are always a separate charge. They usually range in price from $250-$450.